5 Reasons to clean your gutters
- – Protects your property and reduces the risk of building damage through fire and flooding.
- – Reduces the environment vermin & pests love, especially disease carrying mosquitos.
- – Prolongs the life of your roof and gutters
- – Most insurance companies will not pay out a claim if you have not maintained your gutters.
- – Reduces the impact of mould and mildew and helps keep our waterways clean.
Gutter cleaning is often an overlooked but important part of home maintenance, blocked gutters are often the cause of water entry into your property even a slow leak over the back of your gutters will see your facias and roof timbers rot out over time.
Many people do not realise that many insurance companies will not payout on a claim if your gutters are blocked, claiming a lack of maintenance was the cause of damage.
Blocked gutters are a breeding ground for mice, rats, spiders, ants and disease carrying mosquitos, it is then easy to imagine how much snakes come to like this environment.
Gutter cleaning will help eliminate mould, mildew and organic growth by removing the moisture that builds up in the gutter debris.
Bushfires and blocked gutter do not mix, one ember into dry leaf matter and you are in trouble. If you are in Buderim, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba or Caloundra keep your gutters clean during bushfire season.
Gutter-Vac has been cleaning gutters on the Sunshine Coast since 2001 we are fully trained and insured and all work comes with a satisfaction guarantee.
Use the trusted local professionals Gutter-Vac Sunshine Coast South.
Call Steve Hambly on 0418 855149 now
for a obligation free quote.