Gutter-Vac employs powerful vacuums with custom-built attachments allowing us to access the most difficult areas. We can remove debris more effectively than any other cleaning method. Each vacuum unit incorporates ‘wet-dry’ technology so sludge and other wet materials pose no problem. And since the debris is removed into large drums on board our trailer, waste is easily taken off site with no mess left behind, some gardeners even like to keep the mulch.
Gutter-Vac’s effective and comprehensive services are suitable for properties of all sizes. All of our services are backed with a satisfaction guarantee.
Gutter Vac Sunshine Coast South is a locally owned family business offering regular gutter cleaning services.
Our Professional Services Include:-
Gutter-Vac can vacuum clean:
- Storm water sumps
- Ceiling cavities
- Solar panels
- Water tanks
- Insulation removal
- Flooded basements
- Site clean ups
- Industrial sites
- Bird droppings
- Cattle dips
- Man holes
Gutter guard installation
Gutter-Vac also installs gutter protection devices. Gutter-Vac’s trained operators can recommend the right product for your property and install the product while cleaning your gutters.
Not all Gutter Guards suit all jobs, at Gutter-Vac we can supply or supply and install a range of products that will suit your property and your budget.
Enquire now and get a free gutter clean with your gutter guard!.
By regularly using the Gutter-Vac gutter vacuum cleaning service property owners save $1000s!
You see, prevention is the key:
- gutter life can easily be doubled if gutters are cleaned regularly
- moisture laden debris causes corrosion – the Gutter-Vac wet and dry vacuum technology removes both dry and moisture laden debris
- clean gutters assist with the prevention of water intrusion into properties (which, consequently, prevents damage to internal finishes and electrical equipment)
- clean gutters reduce the possibility of debris entering and blocking downpipes and stormwater lines
- our operators undertake minor trimming of overhanging trees in conjunction with our gutter cleaning service
our operators also conduct roof and gutter inspections and can provide written roof and gutter reports – remember – the deterioration of gutters, particularly box gutters, is often not apparent without thorough inspection
Gutters before and after the Gutter-Vac gutter vacuuming service:
Remember, Gutter-Vac also vacuum clean ceiling spaces.
See the below ceiling cavity before and after the Gutter-Vac service: