Why should I call a professional?
Here we list just a couple of reasons why it is so important to maintain your gutters.
- Debris in your gutter can prevent the free flow of water to down pipes and away from your home. By cleaning the gutters regularly you can help reduce the risk of damage to your property and reduce the risk of mould and mildew.
- Blocked gutters and drains encourage vermin, insects, and snakes
- Blocked gutters can become heavy from the weight of mud, plant growth and water retention. This can cause your guttering to pull away from gutter brackets, leaving you with costly repairs.
- Gutter-Vac can recommend how often you need to clean your gutters and we can tailor a maintenance program to suit your needs and climate. We can also provide a free roof and gutter report on your property, as well as any photos that are required.
- Your safety is paramount, don’t take the risk of a fall by trying to inspect or clean the gutters yourself, you might not even know what you are looking for, as the trusted experts on the Sunshine Coast, Gutter-Vac can quickly identify problem areas and any recommend what action is needed.